Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Just So You Know

When I travel, I take some notes and even more photos.  I'm a documentarian.  It's in my nature. This isn't the end-all of travel blogs, but I'd like to think my journalist's eye and viewpoint might appeal to others thinking of taking the same journeys.  In addition, I have well-traveled family members who are wizards at capturing travel times and small details of their journeys that might help with logistics if they are planning a trip.  They've given me permission to share photos and snippets from their newsletters detailing some of the more interesting places they've visited.   And check out my other blog IBlogAmericaAndSoCanYou.blogspot.com  It involves US travel, entertainment, some really snarky comments about what's on TV and no politics or religion. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment